News Tour About Media Store Contact Friends Billy's Blog

Friday, October 9, 2009

New Billy and the Lost Boys Tunes

Extra extra read all about it.

New Billy and the Lost Boys stuff is now up on iTunes.

For those that don't know, Billy and the Lost Boys were the rock band I fronted for many moons that took me all over the country playing my arse off. It was my years with the Lost Boys that started my love for touring, playing live, throwing out the map and finding our own way/staying up all night trying to figure out this crazy world/making fun number one/living like our lives were a long weekend/getting lost just to wind up someplace new AKA THE LOST CAUSE!!! :)

I decided to do an online only release this time around. That said, if you'd like a physical copy or want me to email you the songs, I will set it up so that you can do so on our online store. For now though, check out

http://www.itunes.com/billyandthelostboys and pick up your copy of Off The Map :)

0 View / Post Comments: