News Tour About Media Store Contact Friends Billy's Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Topanga Days and Crazy Cactus Park

Yesterday we went to the beach, came home and got fold out chairs to sit in the sun on, had thai in our beautiful backyard and drank wine to my favorite movie (not telling...too terribly cheesy to admit to hehe)

Today Randy played Topanga Days in beautiful Topanga. Right before he went on, Blood Sweat and Tears played all their classic tunes... we watched a bit of their set from backstage then went on a bit of an adventure. It was great to see a band from so close that I remember listening to all the time in my '65 Valiant that only had AM Radio and one mom speaker on the dash (and thus, only blasted oldies radio).


In the band was Joe Karnes who played bass on my album The Lost Cause. Joe's such a great guy to have in a band...you can tell he really understands music and not only is he a great player but he's a great guy too. Him and Randy make for a wicked rhythm section.



Right after they played we zipped down the mountain and made a stop in Crazy Cactus Park. Ok so that's not what it is actually called but it should be! :)





**For way more pictures like this tune in to my Flickr Account at http://www.flickr.com/photos/thelostcause/**

Little Known Fact Day 8: I'm growing my hair for http://www.lockoflove.org and after having short hair for most of my life, it turns out that my hair is curly!!! I had no idea.

0 View / Post Comments: