News Tour About Media Store Contact Friends Billy's Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hoping...

Woke up, went to gym. Ran in one spot for 40 minutes.

Came home, ate food. drove to Beverly Hills to have a meeting with a music licensing dude...here's hoping I can get some tunes in some shows!!! :D

Tonight: Dinner at the World's Greatest Restaurant in the Entire Universe Madeleine Bistro (gourmet all vegan fare in Tarzana).

Signed up for that Fox Vancouver Seeds thing... ranking horribly. I suppose that's an indication that I likely won't win ;)

Little Known Fact About Me Day 5: I have been vegetarian for 15 years and vegan for about 13.

3 View / Post Comments:

http://violetfemmesmusic.blogspot.com said...

you will win if you think you can. blogging was a good start and the reverbnation note helped. Lets just give it a little push, together, all your fans and friends can do it for you

Jeff B said...

kudos on being a vegetarian,I tried but couldnt do it lol...I have always been a meant and potatoes kinda guy....but my wife is amazed how much I have changed my eating habits and can do a couple meatless meals a week now.

billythekid said...

yay :)